BBO Discussion Forums: How can I search for threads older than one year? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How can I search for threads older than one year? Old threads I started are of most interest

#1 User is offline   silvr bull 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-May-21, 00:52

i tried searching the BBO forums for a thread I started more than a year ago, but the search is always limited to the previous 365 days. How can I search for older threads? I should be able to see any thread I started or posted in since I created my BBO ID. Thanks!

#2 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2017-May-21, 02:26

At the bottom of any Forum there is "Click here to show filter option". You has to act, when you have click on, changing (on the right) "Time Frame" from 30 days in "Show all" and (on the left) "Show type" from Topic: All in "Topic: I replied" (in the black roll window that will appear). Then click on "Go".

#3 User is offline   silvr bull 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-May-21, 05:25

Thank you! That was very helpful, and exactly what I needed to know.

#4 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-May-21, 07:09

View Postsilvr bull, on 2017-May-21, 05:25, said:

Thank you! That was very helpful, and exactly what I needed to know.

With this occasion i can add that you can search almost 90% of topics that i replied opening all the SubForum in Bridge Related Discussion and BBO Discussion using Time Frame :Show All and getting back to January 2014 ending as last post indicated with nickname Lovera if interested (clicking then "Remember Filter" to retain it).

#5 User is offline   silvr bull 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-May-22, 06:10

After using the search options at the base of each forum, I can say they work well. Thanks Lovera!! I can also add two notes of interest. First, you must be signed into the BBO forums to see or use the options for threads you started or replied to. Second, if you select one of those options and check the box to remember it, then after you sign out, you can no longer view that forum until you sign in again. If you want to view the forum while you are not signed in, select a different search option and check the box to remember it.

#6 User is offline   msjennifer 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket,Photography,Paediatrics and Community Medicine.

Posted 2017-May-22, 15:16

Thanks a lot for the valuable directions to be taken to get such older informations.

#7 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-May-22, 16:04

Thanks to you by me also but i wonder that you don't know this way to manage informations.

#8 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-January-26, 09:21

View PostLovera, on 2017-May-21, 07:09, said:

With this occasion i can add that you can search almost 90% of topics that i replied opening all the SubForum in Bridge Related Discussion and BBO Discussion using Time Frame :Show All and getting back to January 2014 ending as last post indicated with nickname Lovera if interested (clicking then "Remember Filter" to retain it).

This above indicated is a way to find topic of a poster (many time i've termined a discussion happening i was the last people on topic to talk).
An other a perhaps more ususal is: you can choise a subforum (i.e. "Simple Rulings"), you can open all pages acting on change filter at the bottom, and now you put the nickname that you want to look for in search box and go. If you put toghether the two methods you can have all topics i've made discussion and so for any other BBF.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users