BBO Discussion Forums: Dark Forces, Conspiracy or Truth? Rose McGowan - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dark Forces, Conspiracy or Truth? Rose McGowan

#1 User is offline   The_Badger 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, Chess, Film, Literature, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition

Posted 2017-October-31, 02:07

Just opened the online papers here in the UK and have just read that actress Rose McGowan, who alleges movie mogul Harvey Weinstein raped her, has had an arrest warrant issued against her for an alleged drugs offence that happened over 9 months ago.

Given her current high profile, and that she is well-known, and she's been in the news for weeks now, can someone explain how this is not some ploy to shut her up? Why has it taken so long to issue this warrant, for example? Why now, not months ago?

I am not a conspiracy theorist, and there are always two sides of a story, but something smells very fishy here, don't you think?

#2 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-October-31, 07:01

View PostThe_Badger, on 2017-October-31, 02:07, said:

Why now, not months ago?

The warrant was reportedly issued on Feb 1st.
(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#3 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-October-31, 07:43

So, perhaps it's Rose that is playing games? Celebrity has its problems as well as its privileges.
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

#4 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-October-31, 08:04

Based on the thread premise, different perspectives can provide different perceptions. The Mueller investigation is a prime case...

Fox headline: No Russia collusion, but are more Mueller charges coming? Should Hillary worry?

CNN headline: Mueller probe just getting started.
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

#5 User is offline   The_Badger 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, Chess, Film, Literature, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition

Posted 2017-October-31, 09:06

View PostZelandakh, on 2017-October-31, 07:01, said:

The warrant was reportedly issued on Feb 1st.

I realise this, Zel, but something doesn't ring true here. I can't believe that the American police have not been able to trace her given that the warrant was entered in a national law enforcement database? At the moment I am keeping an open mind about this. Although she's the 'primary accuser' against Weinstein.

#6 User is offline   Elianna 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-November-01, 06:11

View PostThe_Badger, on 2017-October-31, 09:06, said:

I realise this, Zel, but something doesn't ring true here. I can't believe that the American police have not been able to trace her given that the warrant was entered in a national law enforcement database? At the moment I am keeping an open mind about this. Although she's the 'primary accuser' against Weinstein.

I think that the first thing is that there isn't really an "American police" entity, unless one perhaps counts the FBI but they're not going to be involved in this. In cases like this, the states are more like different counties, and the police in California are not going to arrest her on a Virginia warrant unless VA makes a specific request for that, and for extradition, and that's not really going to happen for such a case.

I don't think that the fact that the arrest warrant exists is proof of a conspiracy, but its publicity is almost surely because of the Howard Weinstein case. It doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy, but perhaps the VA police were like, hey, she still hasn't responded to this, so maybe if we go public we can get a response, and it will surely be carried in the newsmedia because she's been making the news lately.
My addiction to Mario Bros #3 has come back!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users