Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO$ display Display of BBO$ account balance

#1 User is offline   DougC43 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-February-20, 15:26

I like it that when you log on, your BBO$ balance is displayed for a few seconds (along with your masterpoints etc). But once that splash screen disappears, although it's still easy to check your masterpoints (just click the Masterpoints button), it's much more cumbersome to check your BBO$ balance ... you have to log in to BBO$ and all.

I would like to suggest adding an easier way to check that balance ... one simple approach could be to add it to what you see when you click the Masterpoints button.

Thanks,
Doug

#2 User is offline   RaceZyzy 

• Pip

Posted 2017-November-05, 12:27

View PostDougC43, on 2016-February-20, 15:26, said:

I like it that when you log on, your BBO$ balance is displayed for a few seconds (along with your masterpoints etc). But once that splash screen disappears, although it's still easy to check your masterpoints (just click the Masterpoints button), it's much more cumbersome to check your BBO$ balance ... you have to log in to BBO$ and all.

I would like to suggest adding an easier way to check that balance ... one simple approach could be to add it to what you see when you click the Masterpoints button.

Thanks,
Doug

This topic seems to have landed on deaf ears so I would like revitalize it. Is there any way this can easily be added to the BBO$ menu? Perhaps even have the account activity report provide the current balance with the list of transactions ?

#3 User is offline   RaceZyzy 

• Pip

Posted 2017-November-05, 12:35

View PostRaceZyzy, on 2017-November-05, 12:27, said:

This topic seems to have landed on deaf ears so I would like revitalize it. Is there any way this can easily be added to the BBO$ menu? Perhaps even have the account activity report provide the current balance with the list of transactions ?

I just looked and realized that if you go to the BBO$ menu and choose activity each transaction shows the updated current balance. Apologies for missing that.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users