Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

reneges

#1 User is offline   katrina28 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-May-14, 05:19

if oppositon plays the wrong card on second last trick i.e.. K Dmns on a heart and then Queen hts on a dmnd is there no renege?

#2 User is offline   blackshoe 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-May-14, 07:03

Law 63D:
1. On the twelfth trick, a revoke, even if established, must be corrected if discovered before all four hands have been returned to the board.
2. If a revoke by a defender occurs on the twelfth trick and before it was the turn of his partner to play to the trick, when offender’s partner has cards of two suits he may not choose the play that could possibly have been suggested by seeing the revoke card.

--------------------
As for tv, screw it. You aren't missing anything. -- Ken Berg
I have come to realise it is futile to expect or hope a regular club game will be run in accordance with the laws. -- Jillybean

#3 User is offline   wank 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-May-14, 11:14

View Postkatrina28, on 2017-May-14, 05:19, said:

if oppositon plays the wrong card on second last trick i.e.. K Dmns on a heart and then Queen hts on a dmnd is there no renege?

you correct the revoke but there's no penalty

#4 User is offline   blackshoe 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-May-14, 12:41

I would add that there is nothing in law that says that there is no revoke in some cases. There are laws that say there is no rectification for some revokes. In all cases, however, including those where there is no rectification for the revoke, the director must consider

Law 64C: When, after any established revoke, including those not subject to rectification, the Director deems that the non-offending side is insufficiently compensated by this law for the damage caused, he shall assign an adjusted score.

--------------------
As for tv, screw it. You aren't missing anything. -- Ken Berg
I have come to realise it is futile to expect or hope a regular club game will be run in accordance with the laws. -- Jillybean

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users