• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TD/ATD wanted Tourney Group restart needs TD or ATD

#1 User is offline   PPackr 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-July-14, 15:33

Now that I understand about the "zero views" bug here:
I am hosting a weekly 'social/casual' bridge tournament, "Kouch Packers Fenix", currently on Tuesday evenings at 7:15 pm CDT (UTC -6). We play 12 boards generously timed at 8 min/board to allow time for everyone, including kibitzers to chat with each other and with the tournament. Although very casual and NOT serious competition, the event seem very much appreciated by the participants. I need/want an ATD who can 'run the event' sometimes to give me a break or for back up should I be disconnected or unexpectedly unable to get there. Ideally this ATD would be (or become) part of this community. If you are interested, please respond here, or email me at bboppackr@gmail.com. Thanks . . .
ppackr Les

#2 User is offline   shyams 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-July-27, 00:18

View PostPPackr, on 2019-July-14, 15:33, said:

Content removed after 4 days with zero views.

The "zero views" is a forum software bug. Many people have read your post. It is only the first reply (like this one) which causes the correct count to be displayed

Perhaps no one could volunteer/contribute and consequently did not reply to your post. You may wish to reinstate the text in case some like me read stuff a few days later.

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-July-28, 13:28

View Postshyams, on 2019-July-27, 00:18, said:

The "zero views" is a forum software bug. Many people have read your post. It is only the first reply (like this one) which causes the correct count to be displayed

Perhaps no one could volunteer/contribute and consequently did not reply to your post. You may wish to reinstate the text in case some like me read stuff a few days later.

Which makes 120 views, including me. Clearly nobody could contribute.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users