BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a standard modern precision (SMP) partner on BBO - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a standard modern precision (SMP) partner on BBO

#1 User is offline   yasser r 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-February-08, 09:30

I am 42 years old and have been playing bridge since childhood. The first system i learned was CC wei Precision. I play 2/1, Sayc and Polish club also. I would like to play SMP on BBO with an advanced/expert player. Please feel free to contact me, if interested. My bbo nick is YR.

#2 User is offline   SteelWheel 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-February-09, 17:51

Can we turn this into a sticky for all Precision or all SMP players? I'm also looking for a good SMP pard, for both BBO play and hopefully for NABCs as well. I'm a Sapphire LM (halfway to Diamond). Many Regional wins. If interested, please send a PM or look for me online.

btw, most of us could do a lot worse than to have Yasser as a partner...

#3 User is offline   chasetb 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2019-March-15, 22:27

I will second a request to sticky this.

BBO name is my profile name. If you send me notes, I will play almost any kind of Precision or Strong Club variant.
"It's not enough to win the tricks that belong to you. Try also for some that belong to the opponents."

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."

"One advantage of bad bidding is that you get practice at playing atrocious contracts."

-Alfred Sheinwold

#4 User is offline   jmc 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2019-March-29, 20:43

I'd also be interested in playing some Standard Modern Precision online. My bbo handle is jmc.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users