BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a Beginner/Novice partner to play/learn SAYC ( I am willing to learn Acol if there is interest) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a Beginner/Novice partner to play/learn SAYC ( I am willing to learn Acol if there is interest)

#1 User is offline   SounakN 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-March-20, 05:55

Hi,
I am Sounak. I am new to Bridge (playing casually for about six months at BBO, can not access any local club). I am looking for a BBO partner to play and learn SAYC.
I know some elementary bidding (comfortable with Jacoby transfers, Stayman, takeout doubles etc), but I am yet to learn to use cuebids, Michaels etc.
Basically, I am familiar with the first part of Fred Gitelman's 'Learn to Play Bridge', and know a few things from the second part as well.
I am willing to put in effort into the game, and am looking for a regular/semi-regular partner. If there is interest, I am willing to pickup Acol as well.

I am based in Mumbai, India now. However, I will be moving to the UK in October, and might be available to play at slightly odd times as well.
I am sounakn on BBO, and you can email me at sounak.pablo@gmail.com

Thanks
Sounak.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users