Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO keyboard lag

#1 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-April-28, 14:03

Starting last night and again tonight playing Bridge was impossible for me as typing text or selecting a card or any click on anything was followed by a delay e.g. I type the word delay and the letter d has not appeared when I am typing e and l OR I click on the side tabs Results and noting happens for a second and then it happens by which time I clicked it again and it's bouncing in and out. Nothing has changed at my end, same computer, same internets connection.

#2 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2019-April-28, 14:15

View Posteuclidz, on 2019-April-28, 14:03, said:

Starting last night and again tonight playing Bridge was impossible for me as typing text or selecting a card or any click on anything was followed by a delay e.g. I type the word delay and the letter d has not appeared when I am typing e and l OR I click on the side tabs Results and noting happens for a second and then it happens by which time I clicked it again and it's bouncing in and out. Nothing has changed at my end, same computer, same internets connection.

seems to be OK now

#3 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2019-May-02, 14:00

It's back! It's near impossible to play. Place mouse over a card and cards either side hover, carefully make sure to get the right card and it moves a bit then a blue square appears above it, then the card moves into the blue square then it moves into play. This phenomena has started quite recently. Is this happening to others or just me?

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-May-03, 10:52

View Posteuclidz, on 2019-May-02, 14:00, said:

It's back! It's near impossible to play. Place mouse over a card and cards either side hover, carefully make sure to get the right card and it moves a bit then a blue square appears above it, then the card moves into the blue square then it moves into play. This phenomena has started quite recently. Is this happening to others or just me?

This is with the Flash version or the new HTML version?

If it's in the Flash version, forget about us doing anything. This version is on its last legs, we're not touching it any more.

#5 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2019-May-03, 12:43

View Postbarmar, on 2019-May-03, 10:52, said:

This is with the Flash version or the new HTML version?
If it's in the Flash version, forget about us doing anything. This version is on its last legs, we're not touching it any more.

It's on the Flash version. I am happy to use any version but my brief encounter with the new version was not simply difficult it was impossible, for example every seat at every table (Acol Club) had a no entry sign on it and every page selected could not be closed as half of it (the red x) was off the screen.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users