BBO Discussion Forums: Loading Convention Card is hanging in Windows - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Loading Convention Card is hanging in Windows Making Convention Card is hanging in Windows

#1 User is offline   EGA039 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-05, 03:20

I tried this week several times to make a convention card in Windows 10 with several browsers. Nothing is working. Only with the browser Opera I come as far as possible, but nevertheless hanging in the status "Loading convention card, please wait." And the flash software is allowed to run...

Can anyone help?

Account>Convention Cards>

Then I get the options to select New ACBL Stock Card/Stock Cards/Personal cards and whithin these categories there is within stock cards:ACBL SAYC/BBO Advanced/...and so on.

When I click on any of these options options I get a message: What would you like to do with for instance : What would you like to do with ACBL SAYC? With the options view/edit.
When I click on any of these buttons, there is coming a message: Loading convention card, please wait. And I am waiting for hours but nothing is happening...

#2 User is offline   zaylyn 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-October-09, 11:16

I have the same problem with both Edge and Chrome browsers. Also, I've made convention cards on my ipad, and they don't show up on my Windows 10 PC.

#3 User is offline   TDDon 

• Pip

Posted 2020-October-13, 21:31

View Postzaylyn, on 2020-October-09, 11:16, said:

I have the same problem with both Edge and Chrome browsers. Also, I've made convention cards on my ipad, and they don't show up on my Windows 10 PC.

Try Clearing the cache on your browser or try logging in using an incognito window.
Don

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users