Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

chat function

#1 User is offline   lmueller 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-May-13, 08:37

The chat function is terrible, constantly resetting the recipient....wish the old one was back

#2 User is offline   baystate 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-May-13, 14:44

View Postlmueller, on 2019-May-13, 08:37, said:

The chat function is terrible, constantly resetting the recipient....wish the old one was back

This is my biggest problem with the HTML version. As a TD in the Total Points Tournament Club, chat is critical to run a successful tournament. With this release, it borders on impossible to chat to the club, kibitzers or specific players. It is counter intuitive: so when you click on a player's name (as one did in the previous web version) and type a chat message, it does not go to that player, but rather to the table, club, etc.

There are two places chat boxes appear and it is much too easy to type in the wrong one by mistake. Please fix this badly broken feature.

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-May-13, 15:06

View Postbaystate, on 2019-May-13, 14:44, said:

There are two places chat boxes appear and it is much too easy to type in the wrong one by mistake. Please fix this badly broken feature.

Playing on my Toshiba laptop with Chrome, I can't even see the bottom of the screen correctly and this means I have to guess the buttons to see scores at other tables, let alone manage chat effectively.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users