BBO Discussion Forums: Viewing Team Game As a FInished Team Member - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Viewing Team Game As a FInished Team Member

#1 User is offline   bobs1943 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-June-17, 11:15

After someone is done with a team game and they want to view the other table in their game, it should be the first "running game" to be presented to them instead of it being near the end of the list. The way that could happen is that the team game ID associated with the game he just completed should remain with a team member until the game is totally completed. When the team member then switches to view the "running table," the software knows to bring the remaining team game table that they were just playing at up first. Are you understanding what I am asking for?

If you won't or can't do that, would you be able to change the order of the list of the running team games that only have one table still playing first as well as alphabetically based on the director's ID?

Keep me advised if you can and will do as I recommended.

Thanks.

Bob Schmidt
bobs1943

#2 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2019-June-19, 02:32

I agree(d).

#3 User is offline   mmerz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-June-19, 13:23

View Postbobs1943, on 2019-June-17, 11:15, said:

After someone is done with a team game and they want to view the other table in their game, it should be the first "running game" to be presented to them instead of it being near the end of the list.

One relatively painless alternative is to view a hand prior to the last hand [one for which there is a result], check the "other table", and click on one player. Then "join table" for that player and, voila!, you are at the other table. Only works with barometer scoring, but that's pretty common.

-- MM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users