BBO Discussion Forums: New version: too light and blurry and more - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New version: too light and blurry and more

#1 User is offline   lewmew 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-June-21, 17:45

I've been trying the new version and am not impressed. I generally like change, and many of the upgrades in the past have been useful. But this one is mostly just annoying. The new screen is just terrible. It is very light and at least on my screen, it's very blurry, like a copy that's been recopied about four times. The type faces are old and dated and hard to read. Additionally, finding things (i.e., tournaments, even the results for the hands you are currently playing) is not nearly as intuitive as it was before.

The new version is also very slow to update pending tournaments. I was waiting to try to register in a bingo game. Never showed up on the "new" version. Logged into the "old" version and it was there - and had been for 4 minutes already.

As many seniors, possibly with poor eyesight, play on BBO, I certainly hope you make the pages have more contrast and with crisper text before you make it the default version. I certainly hope the speed gets better as well!

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-June-23, 20:32

I've locked this thread as it's a duplicate of another thread

https://www.bridgeba...lurry-and-more/

It's not necessary to post the same thing twice.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users